SOR

Tarax kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:37:18 +0200

Le Dimanche 29 Septembre 2002 21:49, Andreas Zehender a =E9crit :
> Hi!
>
> On Sunday 29 September 2002 17:31, Olivier Saraja wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > specialized for this type of objects. Girams editor for suface of
> > > revolutio=3D n=3D20
> > > is, IMHO, easier:
> > >                 http://www.giram.org/images/screenshot2.jpg
> >
> > This IS a very cool way to handle things... Please Andreas, say that
> > you'll consider this option! ;'o)

Hi all,

I do agree with Olivier. Furthermore, it could be designed as the root of=
 a 2d drafting module, wich should be really interesting for revolving, e=
xtruding .... and for more specialized uses of kpovmodeler, like in the f=
ield of Architecture (wich I'm specialy interested in ;). See the post I =
made weeks ago about design choices, referring to FormZ*radiosity.
If I had only one wish, it would be to not only focus on animation, games=
, etc... but really consider fields needing really precise data handling.=
 So, advanced snaping options and things like that are at the top of my w=
ish list.
I also hope that the plugin architecture will allow the portage of some g=
reat includes, objects, & macros that can be found on the www (like stair=
s, trees, city, openings generators, Chris Colefax's stuff ...).

> Sign...
> If some more developers would join us...
> maybe...
> and the wishlist will not get smaller if millions of kde users will ins=
tall
> KPovModeler with kde 3.1...

I hope kde 3.1 release will aknowledge the world of the great work you di=
d & encourage coders all around involving in kpovmodeler's improvement pr=
ocess.
Like Olivier, I think we're gonna walk a long way side by side...

J=E9r=E9mie
--=20
Future Is Free, Fight Against Bill & Friends
Linux User # 274160
MandrakeClub Member