HEAD open for commits

CARVALHO Luis Passos kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:50:18 -0000

Andreas,

I've been developing against KPOVMODELER_1_1_BRANCH.

My work is easily portable between branches because it consists, mostly, of
new classes.

The only problematic files are pmpart.cpp and pmpart.h, but I can clean it
up after you commit in the HEAD branch.

What about that discussion on kde-devel about removing kpovmodeler from
kdegraphics into either a specialized module or kdeextragear. Do you have a
plan already about that?

Best Regards,
Luis Passos Carvalho