Latest CVS: icons?

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:05:52 +0100

Hi!

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 12:59, Fabio Papa (MCE) wrote:
> Hi list,
>   I recently tried to compile latest kdegraphics package, with latest
> rc3 kde, and all went well, until I started kpovmodeler: I get no icons
> on the menus. What can it be?

Several possibilities:
The most common mistake is to install KPovModeler into another directory than
KDE, but since you compiled the whole kdegraphics package I assume you know
that.
The icon naming has changed recently, all icons have the "cr-" instead of the
"hi-" prefix. Make sure these icons are installed (check the make install
output). If not, try to rerun "make -f Makefile.cvs". Maybe your Makefile.am
files are too old. Did you installed KPovModeler into a clean directory?

Andreas
 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de