Web server (was: Re: [Newbie] Menu errors)

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:20:29 +0100

Hi!

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 12:51, Tarax wrote:
> Yes, we'll (your provider & I) just have to update our DNS setup. We should
> make tests before you quit your ISP ;-)) My traffic limit is actually 10GB,
> but I'll switch to higher limit if I need to. The server is quite small for
> now, but that will change aswell if needed.
>
> For redesign... soft bumped grey & thin blue neons are on the way...

Is your server already running? Maybe you can place your new design there, so
that all developers/users can discuss it.
When it is finished we can switch to the new server.

Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de