The qt3/kde3 port

Luis Passos Carvalho kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:26:06 +0000

Hi Andreas!

I can commit my changes, but they are not complete.
Implementing the ImageMap was harder than I initially anticipated.

I think the commit won't break anything but I'm not sure. I won't mind if you
commit your changes and I have to take care of conflicts with my own changes.
Just mail me what I should be careful about and I'll take care of it.

I will commit if you prefer, but I didn't look if I was breaking anything
else yet, though the changes are small.

It's your call,
Luis

P.S.: By the way, the screenshot looks great. Any reason for the text object
only working correctly with true type fonts?

P.P.S.: Are you planning a release for May 28th? According to the page it
will be one year since the project became public.