Switch to Qt-3/KDE3

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:06:32 +0100

Hi Luis!

I tried to compile kpovmodeler with KDE3 and Qt3 today with only one
compile error which is fixed now. I had to add only one include to
pmpatternedit.cpp.

What I noticed during the compiling and tests:
There are still some warnings about unused parameters/variables which you
should fix. One was that the readOnly variable in PMFogEdit (IIRC) is not
used.
The example scene "chess.kpm" can't be opened. There are two errors that a
color map can't be inserted into a pigment. If you choose "continue", the
program crashes.
The crash is probably my fault.

The standard hotkeys do not work anymore.

Everything else seems to still work. We should be able to switch without
much effort.

Greetings, Andreas
 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 9th semester computer science