Developer wanted for POV-Ray 3.5 objects

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 08:50:03 +0100

Hi all developers hanging around on this list ;-)

We need an additional developer for our team. Luis and I are busy with the
object and texture library and the plugin framework and have no time to
implement new POV-Ray 3.5 objects and textures and missing 3.1 objects.

Your task would be to identify new objects and textures and attributes for
existing objects and to implement these.
Implementing new objects requires very little knowledge of the program. You
should be able to implement the first small object within a settling-in
period of one week.

If you are interested contact me or send a mail to this list.
I will then write a small tutorial for you.

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science
 http://www.azweb.de