[kplato] some first thought on kplato 0.6.94

mimoune djouallah mimoune.djouallah at gmail.com
Sun May 25 12:18:34 CEST 2008

>> can we assign cost to resources instead of tasks.
> You specify cost for resources in the columns "Normal Rate" and "Overtime
> Rate" (the last isn't quite implemented yet).
>>
>> thanks

is there any plan to assign cost of a resources to a particular
account, instead of assigning cost account to activities,  it is a
very useful feature, as we tend to make financial analysis of the
project based on the cost of resources ( materials and people ).

i know i am just moaning, this project need more man power not complaints.

friendly yours