[kplato] Development Status?

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Mon Feb 18 13:06:07 CET 2008

Mandag 18 februar 2008 04:33 skrev Charles Ritchie:
> Hi,
Hi, Charles.

> I am interested in using and possibly lending some support to Kplato.  What
> is the current level of development activity?
Steady but slow :)
> Is there an updated version
> that will be included in KOffice 2.0?
Certainly hope so.
> I am not a developer but I am very
> familiar with project scheduling tools and could potentially assist with
> documentation (requirements or user documentation), testing, and the like.
You are very, very wellcome! Input is needed for all you mention.
* Requirements. In the short term it would be nice to get a second opinion on
whether I have my priorities right or have missed something crucial.
* Testing. Both the scheduling and ui needs a thorough work through.
* Documentation. There are a number of people that worked on docs for the last
release. I think some of them will contribute this time too, but I'm sure
they'll appreciate help.

--
Mvh
Dag Andersen