[kplato] I'm using kplato 0.6.2, but it doesn't schedule tasks

Sam Roberts sroberts at uniserve.com
Wed Sep 12 02:21:33 CEST 2007

"Resource leveling. Resources are just allocated to the requested task
even when allready booked to other task(s). The resulting conflict must
be resolved manually by adding task links or constraints to avoid
parallel scheduling of the tasks"

Which makes it not so useful for me :-( Also, I can't figure out how to
to "task links".

I've been asked to produce GANTT charts for my project, and I'll be
damned if I'm using windows to do it...

Should I try to build from source? Or am I just too early?

Also, I noticed on the website comments about merging with taskjuggler,
should I just use taskjuggler?

Sam