[kplato] feature request

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Mon May 21 20:57:08 CEST 2007

Onsdag 16 maj 2007 21:23 skrev mimoune djouallah:
> hello
>
> i am wondering if you will add the ability to assign a budget quantity of
> resource to task, for example it is simpler to say i have a budget quantity
> of resource bull 80 hour per day, thus 10 bull ( assuming the limit of this
> resource is 8h ) then to say i have bull1 , bull2 ..... bull10
> thanks
Hmmm, I had the intention to add the possibility to assign a quantity of
resource units to a task and let the scheduling routines select which
resource(s) to assign to the task. (Not at the top of my list, though)

Another possiblity I had in mind was to set a limit for a resource (possible
allready) of say 800% and then allocate just a part (not possible yet) to a
task.

I don't know if either covers your needs, but anyway, could you open a bug
(wish) report for this?
> ps: sorry for my English, that's the best i could do.
No problem :)
--
Mvh
Dag Andersen