[kplato] chart: troubles using cost

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Wed Mar 21 13:40:13 CET 2007

Fredag 09 marts 2007 16:12 skrev Frédéric Lambert:
> Hi everybody!
>
> We have some troubles when we try to display the curves. The cost
> (from Project::actualCostTo(...) and Project::plannedCostTo(...) )
> seems to return always 0 in our methods ( kptchart.cc =>
> calculateActualCost(..) and calculatePlannedCost(..) ).
>
> So we wonder 2 things:
> - the two methods in Project,  quoted before don't work.(where should
> we look at?).
> - we don't know how to use the tasks's cost in KPlato (what do we need to
> do ?).
In case you missed the commit:
I've expanded the progress dialog to make it possible to enter actual effort
used pr task / resource / day. This should also make the actualCost* stuff
work, but it isn't tested, so...
To be able to do anything you'll have to allocate resource(s) to task and
calulate a schedule. The progress dialog is opened by clicking RMB on a task
in task editor or gantt chart.

> Thanks!

Mvh
Dag Andersen