[kplato] class reportView

Frédéric Becquier frederic.becquier at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:13:11 CET 2007

Hello,

 I'm working on  a panel which displays the tasks attributed to the
differents resources of a project.
This panel will be included in the right part of the main window.

I have called the main class "reportView". I have
already seen this name in the file "kptview.c" but this class was in
comment.

So, I would like to know if I have to change the name of my class before
commiting or if this class was planned to implements the panel i'm working
on.

Frédéric BECQUIER
(member of the french students team who are working on KPlato)