[kplato] MS Project XML Import

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Wed Sep 6 14:44:03 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 6 September 2006 13:33, Tom Weichmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just wondering if there are plans to include the importing of MS
> Project XML files?

Hi,

The infrastructure for this is available and if someone is willing to
spent the time to write such a converter it can be integrated in the
project for upcoming releases.
At this time I do think its not on the radar at all.

I'm also not aware of the MSProject fileformat being documented. You say
they are XML? Are you sure? Is there documentation available for the
fileformat?
It would surprise me, as thats not really in character of MS :)
--
Thomas Zander