[kplato] Writing APIDox proposal

Pierre-Andre Galmes pagalmes at starxpert.fr
Thu Mar 30 20:55:03 CEST 2006

Hello,

last questions before starting :

- Which Koffice version should I work on ? I downloaded the snapshot 521895
but not the svn one. Do I need the svn version ? Do I need a newer version ?

- How should I enable the generation of APIDOX from the Koffice project ?
Should I follow the APIDOX tutorial :

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/howto.php#build

This seems to be already enabled in Koffice. Should I regenerate the Makefiles
then ?

At the moment, I get the following message :

pagalmes at linux:~/Desktop/koffice-521895> make apidox
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/pagalmes/Desktop/koffice-521895'
make[1]: Nothing to do for « apidox-am-toplevel-no ».
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pagalmes/Desktop/koffice-521895'

Any idea how to make it work ?

- How can I generate only doc for the Kplato module and not for the others
applications ?

- Is there an IRC channel where you go to ?

- In which way should I provide the comments ? Do you want a diff file ? the
original file ? Any other format ?

As I will go to a place with not internet next week, I would like to have an
entire system setup for writing and testing this documentation system before
sunday. That way I will start working on apidox during the evenings.

Thanks
--
Pierre-André Galmes - StarXpert
6, rue Eugène Varlin - 75010 Paris