[kplato] Writing APIDox proposal

Galmes Pierre-Andre pagalmes at starxpert.fr
Wed Mar 29 16:58:01 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have been following the Kplato development since some month and would like
to start helping. I already have knowledge on development (Subversion, C++,
some QT...). As I won't have much time I would like to help adding some
APIDOX to the Kplato Sources (adding comments to the code). I do not promise
I will do something, but I will try !

Are there some parts of the source needing some APIDOX ? Which are the
important parts ? Do you already have some external documentation on how the
code is organized ? Is there something else you think I could help on wth
little time ?

Regards,
--
Pierre-André Galmes