[kplato] Installing KPlato in Debian/KDE

Mark Srebnik msrebnik at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 24 04:52:30 CET 2006

Greetings,

Just discovered KPlato today and looks like it may be just what I was
looking for as a MS Project replacement.

However, wondering if there's an easy way to get KPlato up and running on my
laptop running Debian/KDE.

I found the KPlato in the Debian experimental section, downloaded it and
installed it. Then went and tried installing the other various packages
listed. But with many of the packages I get error messages when trying to
install them that they in turn depend on other packages that aren't
installed so it won't install the package I was trying to install!.....

Hopefully, you get the idea....

So, wondering is there a simpler way for a Linux noob like me to get Kplato
installed and working???

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Mark
Silicone Valley Digerati