[kplato] Hello

Frédéric Lambert konkistadorr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:28:22 CET 2006

Hello !

Here is the new list of our choosen functionalities :

 - Bugs corrections

 - Improvments of the graphical interface : new buttons, short cuts etc...

 - List of the remaining task for each resource, and the list of the past
task (in order to print)

 - Pert : Enter the task List in order to calculate some indicators like :
   - Stroke of each task : earlier start, later start, earlier end, later
end...
   - critical way

 - Charts to display Budgeted Cost of Work Scheduled vs. Budgeted Cost of
Work Performed (Schedule Variance);
   and Budgeted Cost of Work Performed vs Actual Cost of Work Performed
(Cost Variance).

 - Export to Kspread (Kspread PLugin)

If you have another ideas, just tell us :)

Best Regards !
KPlato French Team ;-)