[kplato] Diploma thesis about F/OSS for Projectmanagement

Harald Ulver harald.ulver at fh-vie.ac.at
Fri Apr 21 17:19:44 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

my diploma thesis about 'Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) for
Project Management' is now finished!

It includes one chapter with a test of KPlato, I hope it
is useful for you, although it is written in german.

You can download it from the website http://foss-pm.quovadit.org and do
whatever you want with it.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Good luck with your project

Harald Ulver