[kplato] KOffice 1.5 Highlights Tour for the release

Raphael Langerhorst raphael.langerhorst at kdemail.net
Mon Apr 3 13:22:43 CEST 2006

Hi all,

We would like to put up a nice Tour through the Highlights of the KOffice 1.5
release. This should be on the koffice website, and available for the release
itself - to have some eyecatcher for new and existing users and to have some
material for the press.

The Tour should have a short overview of "KOffice wide" highlights and a short
section for highlights of each component - with appropriate screenshots, etc.

I would like each maintainer of a component to write up such a short section
with highlights of their component in the 1.5 release and send it to the
list. I will stick it all together and put it up on the website.

I would write the short overview myself, unless someone else wants to do it or
has good ideas (let me know).

If possible I would like to have your summaries before 8th April.

The whole tour should be up on 10th April - before the release, which is on
11th April.

Regards,
Raphael