[kplato] Open Project Management Format

Claus Agerskov ca at chbs.dk
Thu Oct 20 22:52:37 CEST 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> to, 2005-10-20 kello 22:28 +0200, Raphael Langerhorst kirjoitti:
>
> > So the first step would be to get together and create a clean file
> > format in the first place. If we think the file format is fine then we
> > can forward it to the OASIS TC.
>
> We could submit our current DTD as-is for now and request comments from
> OASIS members. It's at least a decent starting point for discussion.

The problem with OASIS is that only paying members can contribute and view
the technical committees documents.

I would suggest that we create an open mailinglist to discuss the Open
Project Management Format where the Kplato format could be one of the
formats to use for suggestion - but you can see more specifications at my
list at:

  http://proj.chbs.dk/specifications/

--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor