[kplato] [Planner Dev] Planner maintainership

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Thu Oct 20 22:36:44 CEST 2005

to, 2005-10-20 kello 22:28 +0200, Raphael Langerhorst kirjoitti:
> Am Donnerstag 20 Oktober 2005 22:10 schrieb Martin-Éric Racine:
> > to, 2005-10-20 kello 22:03 +0200, Raphael Langerhorst kirjoitti:
> > > I am currently aware of three open source project management
> > > applications:
> > >
> > > * Planner (Mr. Project)
> > > * Task Juggler - http://www.taskjuggler.org
> > > * KPlato - http://www.koffice.org and http://www.koffice.org/kplato
> >
> > Add Open Office.  They are developing a project management application
> > to be included in upcoming releases of the 2.0 productivity suite.
>
> Can you give me a link to that one? (I am not aware of OOo 2.0 providing such
> a component) ... just checked, ... no, it does not provide one, at least not
> in 2.0.

Not 2.0 specifically (I said *upcoming*), but some point release in the
2.x series. It was mentioned on this list a while back, IIRC.

> So the first step would be to get together and create a clean file format in
> the first place. If we think the file format is fine then we can forward it
> to the OASIS TC.

We could submit our current DTD as-is for now and request comments from
OASIS members. It's at least a decent starting point for discussion.

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi