[kplato] Release

Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL sp at openix.fr
Sat Oct 8 13:38:38 CEST 2005

Le Samedi 8 Octobre 2005 10:27, Dag Andersen a écrit :
> On Fredag 07 oktober 2005 15:41, Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL wrote:
> (snip)
>
> > I've been away too for professionnal purpose but I will compile the
> > last CVS tonight and begin the user documentation and as much as I
> > can. The package I make will be available for Ubuntu 5.04 -
> > Kubuntu.
>
> Hi Siodine,
> thanks for doing this!
> However, before packaging we need to fix a crash. It happens during
> report generation (there has been some rather extensive changes to
> Kugar during the summer, so...) I'll have look at it next thing.
>
> > Regards,
> >
> > Sidoine

Ok. I wait before making the packages. I am creating a dedicating server for
this job because I am late in doing many other packages. I began on a blog to
write in French a doc for the users. I will translate it in English during
the next week and put both together on the same blog in order to let everyone
check it.

I got a contact from Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> who told
me that she would like to help me. If we can be two or three for the docs
(one for the technical doc, it would be wonderful), we should have something
ready quickly. For the tech doc, I can do it but I will be slow ....

Regards,

Sidoine
--
http://www.openix.fr