[kplato] source access

Mathias Lieber big_chief at gmx.de
Thu May 26 19:12:35 CEST 2005

Hello there,

OK now I know this project is alive - so where does it live?

I can browse the doxygen output and also WebSVN,
but there seems to be no archive around, waiting to be downloaded.

It is not included into koffice package yet, right?
I have installed koffice 1.4beta from sources lately
(but already deleted the src directories). I searched
the install path, but here was nothing like *plato*.

Is there any way to get just the kplato sources?
This would help people like me get involved.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards
M. Lieber