[kplato] Greetings

Marc Lijour marc at lijour.net
Fri May 20 16:02:35 CEST 2005

Hi kplato developers and users

I am part of a team which is working on a project management and
communication tool directed mostly to developers. I am following closely
what is happening with kolab, kontact, opengroupware.org and other
projects and the concepts they built on. KDE integration would be nice for
the tool.

On the website it is difficult to determine if this project is still alive
and what is going on. However, we could probably make some road together.

Do you have some pointers to what we need to know in order to work with you?

Regards,

marc Lijour