[kplato] problem with multiple working duration per day

fmdp fmdp at free.fr
Wed Dec 21 15:24:15 CET 2005

Here is a testcase of the problem (see the .kplato attached)

standard working day is 8-16 + 17-20 (11h)
monday to friday are the same (each redefined, to be sure)
If I create a task of 33h, it sets it to 3 days (good) but only display it in
2 days in the gantt...

By the way, I just see an other strange thing:
open the file I attached.
edit one task (test2) and you'll see 'effort' of 2d 9h.
enter something in the Note area. click ok
Then, reedit the task, the hour area will be sub by 2! (2d 7h the very next
time, 2d 5h, and follows like this until 2d 1h)

Fred