[kplato] Re: State of KPlato?

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Fri Oct 29 14:10:48 CEST 2004

On Onsdag 27 oktober 2004 14:00, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
(snip)

> Can you merge the list you gave here and this one:
> http://www.koffice.org/kplato/status.php
>
> Would be good to have an up-to-date todo list...

A made preliminary todo, attached. It's a mix of small and big and
wishes and plans and maybees, and it's not 'complete' of course
(whatever that is :).
It's meant as a basis for comments, discussions.
My feeling is that the status.php should be more for users, showing
the bigger issues, done and planned, while more details could go into
a TODO file under the project.
What do you think?

--
Mvh,