[kplato] Current CVS of kplato

John Lamb J.D.Lamb at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 27 17:59:49 CET 2004

I've done several recent builds of kplato. But always when I start from
a konsole it appears to go into an infinite loop - no segfaults.

I do a complete CVS build of koffice in /usr/local/koffice/kde. I've had
no problems with the actual build. kspread and kword run without any
problems and are CVS builds, as opposed to the versions in /opt/kde, but
kplato isn't showing a GUI (or anything else). I can get it to show
something by putting a kdebug in main.cc.

I build in a Build directory rather than source and have tried with
various CXXFLAGS settings, but always the same result.
KDEDIR=/usr/local/koffice/kde
KDEDIRS=/usr/local/koffice/kde:/opt/kde3

Any clues? I'd like to check some of the code, but this is tricky if I
can't run the GUI.

--
JDL