[kplato] Fwd: RE: license and patent issues with PMXML

ian_d_stewart at bankone.com ian_d_stewart at bankone.com
Mon Nov 8 17:15:40 CET 2004

On Monday, 08 November 2004, Dag Anderson <danders at get2net.dk> wrote:

      On Mandag 08 november 2004 09:07, Mark Tombs wrote:
      > If it covers the requirements, why not.
      A couple of things I noted:
      Does anyone have a problem with TaskID=long? (Mark, I think you
wanted
      a string):
      <xsd:attribute name="TaskID" type="xsd:long" use="required"/>

Since this is an identifier, wouldn't it make sense to use xml:NMTOKEN ?

Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II, Enterprise Midrange System Automation
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Dag Andersen
                      <danders at get2net.        To:       kplato at kde.org
                      dk>                      cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [kplato] Fwd: RE: license and patent issues with PMXML
                      11/08/2004 11:02
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      kplato

On Mandag 08 november 2004 09:07, Mark Tombs wrote:
> If it covers the requirements, why not.
A couple of things I noted:
Does anyone have a problem with TaskID=long? (Mark, I think you wanted
a string):
<xsd:attribute name="TaskID" type="xsd:long" use="required"/>

Could there be other types of resources?
<xsd:documentation>Type of Resource: 0=Material,
1=Work</xsd:documentation>

There must be more currencies in the world, isn't there?
<xsd:simpleType name="enumRateUnits">
 <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
  <xsd:enumeration value="USD"/>
  <xsd:enumeration value="DM"/>