[kplato] koffice/kplato

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Thu Nov 4 07:35:05 CET 2004

On Onsdag 03 november 2004 23:03, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> CVS commit by raphael:
(snip)

> some forms have no assoziated .ui file (the generated files are
> used) but have no appropriate file header either (still the default
> from uic)
They should probably have a proper header for now. I originally built
these with designer but I had to manually modify stuff so I decided
to ditch the ui files. I think the main problem was I use a modified
KDatePicker dialog which designer doesn't know about.
I'll have a look at it again.

> defs.h was moved into the namespace as well
> kptcalendar.h: fixed bug for setParentId (the ID never got set
> because it was == instead of =)
Personally I think defs.h should go, the enum defined there should go
into (KPT)Releation.

> main.cc: KCmdLineOptions options[]... was put into the namespace,
> kdemain itself NOT. kptaboutdata.h: was also put into the
> namespace.
>
> remaining tasks for finalizing the namespace:
> rename classes (remove the KPT prefix)
> rename files (remove the kpt prefix)
> what about kptfactory???
> move forms into the KPlato namespace
>
> Dag Anderson: please test the app if all still behaves as you
> expect, since you know KPlato much better. I basically tested it
> and it worked, I also didn't get any s trange debugging output.
Will do.

--
Mvh,
Dag Andersen