[kplato] intended unindent behaviour?

Jim Sabatke jsabatke at execpc.com
Thu May 15 14:04:22 CEST 2003

Heiko,

I like the MR Project approach.  No matter which method we pick, there
will be times when the other method would be preferred.  So long as we
can easily move nodes around, I don't think it makes much difference.

My preference for the MR Project method is based on deciding that a node
was mistakenly made a subnode and the following nodes were probably not
meant to be subnodes.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke