[kplato] small bugfix

Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL sipteamlog.fr at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 2 12:24:45 CEST 2003

Le Jeudi 1 Mai 2003 13:04, Heiko Evermann a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> I noticed that changed after "edit node properties" were not displayed.
> They were only shown after changing from gant to pert. I have added a
> call to slotUpdate after openDialog in order to display the changes.

Ok. You commit these changes to the CVS?

> On my computer kplato crashes quite frequently during startup. Does that
> happen to anyone else too? So far I have not found out the cause, but I
> will keep looking.

I had troubles to compile it but not to launch it. However, may you send the
log (for example a copy of your launching console) to see what/where is the
problem on this list.

> These crashes also occured months ago, when I first tried kplato. In
> both cases (then and now) it was KDE 3 built from cvs, so in both cases
> KDE was up to date.
>
> I also noticed that the dialogs after "edit node property" have some
> problems. For a task dialog, the task name and the responsability get
> copied from the object to the dialog. However in the subproject dialog I
> get empty fields. Is this just an incomplete implementation?

I believe so. I am looking forward the product and for example certain
functions are not implemented (the configuration ...).

> So much for today,

Thanks a lot for the bugfixes.

Regards,

Sidoine
--
Les propos tenus n'engagent que son auteur et en aucun cas les organisations
auxquelles il pourrait appartenir.