[kplato] small bugfix

Heiko Evermann Heiko.Evermann at gmx.de
Thu May 1 14:04:50 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I noticed that changed after "edit node properties" were not displayed.
They were only shown after changing from gant to pert. I have added a
call to slotUpdate after openDialog in order to display the changes.

On my computer kplato crashes quite frequently during startup. Does that
happen to anyone else too? So far I have not found out the cause, but I
will keep looking.
These crashes also occured months ago, when I first tried kplato. In
both cases (then and now) it was KDE 3 built from cvs, so in both cases
KDE was up to date.

I also noticed that the dialogs after "edit node property" have some
problems. For a task dialog, the task name and the responsability get
copied from the object to the dialog. However in the subproject dialog I
get empty fields. Is this just an incomplete implementation?

So much for today,

Heiko Evermann