[kplato] explenation from project managers please?

Chris H kplato@kde.org
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:18:27 -0500

On February 23, 2003 03:06 pm, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I updates some stuff in kplato and we have a more user-friendly project
> management dialog.
>
> I want some 'texts' from the people that know most about project plannings
> to finish stuff.  Its in CVS, just start it up and you will see why I ask.
>
> - what is the influence of scheduling type on a project. (small 7 word
> sentence please). - please give me a 3 sentence explenation for each of the
> following scheduling types:

IMHO only

- ASAP  (as soon as possible)
- ALAP (as late as possible)
- Start not earier then ( project element cannot start until a specified date:
typically dependent on completion of another task)
-Finish not later then (time dependent completion date: ie: schedule
dependant)
- Must start on (time dependant start date -schedule dependant)

Hope that help, of course its only my interpretation.

/ch