[kplato] Two GUI questions

Thomas Zander kplato@kde.org
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:59:56 +0100

HI,

I noticed that there were absolutely no .ui files in kplato's CVS.
So the attachment I sent will probably mean nothing to most of you!

For that reason I took the existing projectDialog and converted that
to a designer setup.
This makes it easier for others to see how things work when using ui files..

Don't hesitate to ask me for info!

--
Thomas Zander