[kplato] kplato

Dag Andersen kplato@kde.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:41:38 +0100

Hi,
didn't even realize there was a kplato mailing list:)
So far, I only have look at the gui. I hoped I could define the
minimum ui needed for planning a project, possibly without resources
and other advanced stuff. It will take some time before it gets
seroius (if at all). I don't know how much time I'll have in the
future, and I'm not a good/quick programmer so Things Take Time.
Are you perhaps working on it? If so I hope I have not given you any
problems. I mailed Thomas Zander and I got the impression not much
was happening atm.
--
Mvh,
Dag Andersen