Fwd: Re: Batch import of images

Tobias Leupold tl at stonemx.de
Fri Oct 28 15:34:04 BST 2022

I'll forward this to the mailing list ...

Betreff: Re: Batch import of images
Datum: Freitag, 28. Oktober 2022, 16:31:32 CEST
Von: Per Funke <per.funke at gmail.com>
An: Tobias Leupold <tl at stonemx.de>

Thank you for your answer!

I have images with notes about them and the year when they were taken.
Since the images exist in KPA, the notes and year should be imported for
each image. Perhaps their file locations could be used as a key to merge
the images and the notes.
It looks as if the location exists in index.html and I wonder if my import
could be directly into that file.

Then there is the tag problem. The tags in my current database are not the
same as those I use in KPA and I have currently no idea about how to fix
that. I suppose that can be a separate project. If it was possible to
import them also, that could be one way to handle that.

"maybe you want to subscribe to the mailing list"
I think I have, though I didn't find a link to the archive.

Is my description clear enough? English is not my native language.
Best, Per