[KPhotoAlbum] Mailing list migration to kde.org

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Fri Aug 27 22:16:08 BST 2021

Hi all!

The KPhotoAlbum mailing list has been migrated to KDE infrastructure. The new
list ist at:

I'm very grateful for Jesper and the folks at KDAB to provide the
infrastructure for this list for almost 18 years! Thank you!

In case you are interested, we have decided to move the list to KDE
infrastructure for several reasons:

1. KPhotoAlbum is a KDE project.
2. Having an external list complicates things with kapidox and potentially
other tools.
3. Mailman on the old server was a little dated and would have required an
update to better deal with DMARC and DKIM anti-spam measures.

Therefore, I urge everyone on this list to subscribe yourself to the new
mailing list at:

The old list will remain functional until end of September to give everyone a
chance to move to the new list. The new list is also subscribed to the old
list to make sure you won't miss any list email.

I will write a separate announcement when the old list is deactivated.

Regards,
  Johannes