[KPhotoAlbum] strange repair message

Andreas Schleth schleth_es at web.de
Sat Jan 18 17:59:03 GMT 2020

Hi,

with Version v5.5-195-g8b4f6d4c I started my video database, which has
quite uncommon categories (much different from my image DBs) and on
startup I got this message:

Inconsistencies were found and repaired in your database. Some
categories now contain tags that were merged during the repair.
The following tags require manual inspection:
Darsteller:
...(some names)

Titel:
...(some titles)

All affected images have also been marked with a tag KPhotoAlbum -
manual repair needed.

The strangeness lies in the last line of the message: I could not find
this tag anywhere.

(All repairs seem to have had no adverse effect.)

Best regards, Andreas