[KPhotoAlbum] Cleanup kphotoalbum database

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:31:35 BST 2019

Thanks Tobias and Andreas,

I proceeded as your recommendation and worked perfectly. A couple of
observations:

   - I created the question in the FAQ for others to find it (here
   <https://userbase.kde.org/KPhotoAlbum_FAQ#I_want_to_remove_from_Kphotoalbum_database_the_removed_images>),
   feel free to edit any mistakes
   - Would'nt this option be better if it was a checkbox? Currently you
   don't know if it's showing only elements from outside (as it seems to be in
   my case) or them all
   - In case it's useful (if you want to reuse it) I attach the screen I'm
   seeing
   [image: Screenshot_20191021_233036.png]

Missatge de Tobias Leupold <tobias.leupold at gmx.de> del dia dj., 17 d’oct.
2019 a les 7:29: