[KPhotoAlbum] Removal of android client information

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Fri Oct 18 23:47:55 BST 2019

Hi Joan,

After considering the situation I think that you are right. Getting people's
hopes up regarding the Android companion app is counter-productive at this
point.

I've disabled building the remote control code for now.

I see two possible scenarios for the future of the companion app:
a) Someone picks up work on the companion app and we reinstate it.
b) We remove the app completely, probably some time in 2020.

Thanks for your report,
  Johannes