[KPhotoAlbum] small patch to fix gps search

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Tue Nov 12 21:21:49 GMT 2019

Hi,

I like the geo position feature in kphotoalbum.
Now I ran in this gps select/search issue:
1.) Select places, select a place --> all pictures tagged with that place are
selected. That's expected. (Or you could select people or what ever.)
2.) Go to geo position and select some of the selected pictures by gps
position. --> the selection doesn't change. That's not expected.

My patch is very simple:
In ImageSearchInfo I've seen a call to
  m_matchGeneration = nextGeneration()
every time the search info is changed. As I couldn't find this call to
nextGeneration() when setting the gps region (setRegionSelection(...)), I've
just changed this.
Now I can select pictures by gps position even if I've allready selected by
some categories or even gps positions.

Please have a look.

Cheers,
Reimar