[KPhotoAlbum] Speaking of performance...

Tobias Leupold tobias.leupold at gmx.de
Sun Feb 17 07:27:06 GMT 2019

> is to use single character XML tags rather than the verbose ones we
> currently use.

> We could also store the times as a simple decimal (or hex?) seconds
> since the epoch.

I personally would prefer to keep the XML file actually as human-readable as
possible, and wait a bit longer for it to load.

The fact that I actually saw what KPA stored using a text editor made me think
"Hey, even if I don't use it anymore later, I can access my data even by hand"
-- and that's why I personally chose KPA back then.

Just my opinion ...

Cheers, Tobias