[KPhotoAlbum] New website design

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon Dec 23 08:01:09 GMT 2019

Nice, nice!!

- https://www.kphotoalbum.org/download.html -> Gettin involved link seems
to be broken/ish (points to a dir structure, subfolder shows the actual
content).

Also, someone (or I :) should try to build KPA from scratch at some point
and confirm if these instructions are still up-to-date:
https://community.kde.org/KPhotoAlbum/build_instructions

Anyway, well done everyone, thanks for all your contribution for KPA again
this year :)

Risto