[KPhotoAlbum] Annotate Multiple Images

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Thu Dec 12 21:54:18 GMT 2019

Hi Joe,

I would like to point you to the manual[1], but its too outdated to be of much
use...

You can save the layout of the annotation dialog by chosing "Option...|
Configure Window Layout...|Save Current Window Setup" (see attached
screenshot).

Cheers,
  Johannes

[1] https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-graphics/kphotoalbum/sect-changing-layout-of-the-property-window.html