[KPhotoAlbum] Annotate Multiple Images

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Dec 12 18:44:14 GMT 2019

When I Annotate Multiple Items, I want to see just the Categories
because that's all I usually need and because KDE displays the dialog
much larger than my screen and makes working with it hard.

Screenshot shows the mess that initially gets displayed. This is another
long standing problem that I just didn't get around to reporting before.

The first thing I have to do every time is close all the other panes or
I can't see the categories at all. Is there a way to make the dialog
start out with the other panes closed?

Thanks

Joe

Kubuntu 18.04 KPA 5.3