[KPhotoAlbum] Icons problems in Debian buster

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Aug 28 14:14:04 BST 2019

A bit off topic, but one of my pet peeves with KDE has been being able
to select an icon in the configuration  GUI, but still not being able to
find it in the file system.

(I wish  I could just right click on them and get their properties
including their location.)

I have lost a number of icons I wanted to copy and keep when they got
replaced in an upgrade, etc.

This is the first I've heard of kiconfinder and I will use it. Thanks
for mentioning it.

Are there any other tricks or utilities like this?

Where is it documented (other than in kiconfinder --help-all)?

What if I don't know the exact name of the program/icon (which
kiconfinder seems to need)?

Thanks.

Joe