[KPhotoAlbum] Saving information into exiv

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 22:33:25 BST 2019

Hi Johannes,

I might try this last approach you comment, since I'm more confident at the
moment with python than others, my plan (still an idea only) would be to
create a script that would satisfy these points:

   - Simple to call (just passing the file name) and a couple of options
   - Safe to call (not overwriting, preserving originals)
   - Compliant (write the information in the places that make most sense
   for the tagging used)

I'l llet you know what can I accomplish

Missatge de Johannes Zarl-Zierl <johannes at zarl-zierl.at> del dia dv., 23
d’ag. 2019 a les 0:26: