[KPhotoAlbum] Saving information into exiv

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 17:33:38 BST 2019

Then, maybe the best way to accomplish what I want would be to add a new
plugin.
I would like that the Metadata crated in kphotoalbum was stored in the
photo exiv field, so I could reuse it on any other program, file explorer,
etc..
Where should I start? I have no experience developing in kde

El dc., 21 ag. 2019, 1.42, Robert Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu> va escriure: