[KPhotoAlbum] Problem running in Fedora 28

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Fri May 18 22:05:19 BST 2018

Hello Constantin,

Am Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018, 17:44:55 CEST schrieb Constantin Orăsan:
> On 16 May 2018 at 20:30, Tobias Leupold <tobias.leupold at gmx.de> wrote:
> I followed the guidelines from
> https://www.kphotoalbum.org/download/compiling/#compiling_kpa-itself and
> I added -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo and some other versions I found
> on the web, but none seem to give the debugging info I need.

"RelWithDebInfo" should usually be sufficient to enable debug info. You could also try out
"Debug", but that results in a slower program with assertions enabled.

Can you check if the "-g" flag is used by your build? You can build with "make VERBOSE=1" to
see the build commands as they are run.

Cheers,
  Johannes